Honey Gold as low as $19.00 per kg
1 kg- 1 Bag = $29.95
5 kg- 5 Bags = $25.00 per kg
10 kg- 10 Bags = $23.00 per kg
20 kg- 20 Bags = $21.00 per kg
40 kg- 40 Bags = $19.00 per kg
Glyceryl Rosinate, Rosin (Colophonium), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Soy and Coconut oils, Titanium Dioxide.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN AND ANY HAIR TYPES: Premium Hard Wax, which helps protect and soothe your delicate skin and won’t leave irritation. The formulation’s properties provide additional comfort and lessen redness.
- DESIGNED FOR DELICATE AREAS AND BRAZILIAN WAXING: Gentle Touch hair removal wax is specially formulated and can be used on small areas such as the face, eyebrows, underarms, bikini area and other delicate areas. The depilatory wax warms the skin, relaxes the skin pores and is very flexible and does not stick easily to skin layers, plus it works well on stubborn hair, while regrowing finer hairs with less redness, so hair removal is easier and more thorough.
- STAYS FLEXIBLE & EASY TO USE: Gentle Touch waxing beads provides consistent flexibility even when set to waxing more than one area of the body in one service. Its texture gives great flexibility and plasticity which enables you to make thin layers and leaves no sticky residue and is much easier to clean up.
- HARD WAX REFILLS FOR WAX WARMERS: This stripless wax refill fits perfectly well with all and works well with most hard wax warmers available on the market. Enjoy full body waxing and get exceptionally smooth, hair-free skin results!
- 100% Satisfaction is guaranteed! If you dislike our wax beads, simply email us, we promise a FULL REFUND or FREE REPLACEMENT to fix the issue for you. Buy with no risk!
- For Professional Use by Licensed Estheticians Only
- Working temperature of wax is hot; test on small areas to avoid burns
- Flammable; use in a well ventilated area away from open flames or sparks
- Do not microwave; heat using wax warmer
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, or sores
- Do not use if clients are using Accutane, Retin A or any skin thinning substance.
- Stay out of the sun & avoid hot water for 24 hours after hair removal treatment.
How to Use
- Pour wax beads into a professional wax warmer.
- Heat up the wax until the consistency is creamy such as honey or molasses (normally takes about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of warmer).
- Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Always use a new spatula for each application -NO DOUBLE DIPPING! Using the edge of a wax spatula, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth using smooth and firm pressure.
- Wait a couple of seconds for the wax to cool. Stretch the skin tight during removal. Remove wax in one quick, swift motion parallel to the surface of the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Repeat as needed.
Normally only one application is needed for each area. If necessary, a cleanup strip should remove any "stragglers" left behind. Rarely will you need to use a third application over the same area if you're using the wax properly